Downloadable Software Tools
[pap_portfolio grid=”2″ image_fit=”true” category=”577290356″]
We have compiled a basic specification sheet to address some of the detail around the preferred operating systems. This is a guideline only and does not reflect any difference in performance. Click Here for Specifications Page.
Important: Please Read before Downloading
- We have tested our business tools on various Windows operating systems. Our recommendation for best results is Microsoft Windows 10.
- For best results, we recommend you purchase Microsoft Access 2016. However, you can also download the free version of Microsoft Access 2016 “Runtime”. Click Here for Runtime
– Practice Audit Checklist (preconfigured and configurable for your own)
– Risk & Issues Register
– Supply Management
– Document Handling
– Equipment Management
– Latest in Touchscreen Technology:
We have combined Dell Inspiron technology and Microsoft Windows 10/Office 365 to give you the rugged dependability you require. Find Out More…
Medishare Member’s Price
$985.00 NZD* Save 25%
*plus shipping and handling
This is the complete medical practice management tool for managers.
Based in the cloud or a local server network, we have taken all the essential daily activities and built a software suite that organizes them. Designed in close collaboration with general practice, our design engineers have created a tool that is not only easy to use but adds a much needed aesthetic to all things in the data base environment. This is our top level software suite that allows the entire medical practice the ability to be configured with all aspects of quality standards being addressed. Installation is required.
– Login Levels
– Multiple Concurrent Users
– Quality Improvement Framework
– Supply Chain Management
– Personnel Files
– Equipment Maintenance
– Document Handling
– Library with Preloaded Required Legislation
– Risk/Hazard/Incident Registers
– Hosted locally or in Cloud
– Network environment
– Online E-manual
So much more…
25% Discount for all Medishare Members
Contact us today for a demonstration and quote and let us show you how our software can aid in RNZCGP Cornerstone Standard.